Monday, January 28, 2013

More Heidi Swapp Color Magic and Pink Paislee Mistable Color Shined Tags


I hope you enjoyed the Circle Journal series.  I would love to join another one in the future!  Until then, I wanted to share some quick and easy Color Shine tags I made.  I love how fast these can be made and yet still have that pop of color and style! 

I used Heidi Swapp's Color Magic paper, a Color Magic note cut in half, a Pink Paislee artisan butterfly, some bakers twine, rhinestones, some seam binding colored in Color Shine and a few random sequins.  The Color Shine colors I used were Mint Green and Tinsel.
 
I could pretty much ditto everything from the previous tag, just with different paper!


Here I used Amethyst and Tinsel Color Shine on a piece of Pink Paislee Mistable paper, layerd with Pink Paislee's Artisan Elements (the square) and butterfly.  Again, I used seam binding and sequins.

Surprise, surprise!  I used Amethyst and Tinsel Color Shine!  I started with a piece of Pink Paislee's Mistable paper, layered a flower, a disco star from Heidi Swapp and clipped with a tiny clothespin that I used Color Shine on.

I started off with Mistable paper from Pink Paislee, then layered a Color Magic banner delight, paper circles, covered with a Heidi Swapp disco star and tiny flowers.  Tinsel and Amethyst were clearly my go-to colors for these tags!


6 comments: