Thursday, April 18, 2013

Serendipity, Color Pop and Clear Pop Layout

Hello! I have had quite a busy month with two trips to my hometown of Green Bay, Wisconsin. My grandmother passed away three weeks ago and lived a fabulous 91 years so I flew to Green Bay to rejoice with my family that she is now in heaven with no more pain.

I am currently back in Green Bay helping my mother move from a two bedroom apartment to a one bedroom. We have laughed and cried and got a lot accomplished. Yesterday was a relaxing day so I played with Heidi's three new lines and came up with this layout. I am off to work on my mom's closet! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. I am in fact thankful to the holder of this web page who
    has shared this fantastic piece of writing at at this time.


    Review my blog post print advertising

    ReplyDelete