Thursday, September 27, 2012

Latest Scrapbook Layouts, Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic Pink Paislee Color Magic Color Shine Mistables and More!

Hello Again!  I am going to slowly add some of my most recent work and would love any input you may have to give me.  These may be repeats for those that follow me on instagram or have been in my class with Nic Howard or Heidi Swapp.  I am already working on this week's layout so when I am done, I will post that one.  Thanks for looking!!


Two of my sisters way back when!


My mom when she was young




My sweet grandparents

My daugther in Paris this summer.  My attempt, a bit unsuccessfully, at Steampunk



My sister, Nancy and I on my recent trip to Wisconsin

The top pic "flips" up using the brad on the top right side of the main photo







1 comment:

  1. Great layouts. Your blog looks great. From the DD message board.

    ReplyDelete