Thursday, February 28, 2013

Belle: The Star of Heidi Swapp's Memory Display Stand

Happy Almost Friday!  I have been doing so much shopping lately for those crafters that do not have a Michael's store near them that I haven't had much time for creating.  However, when a very close friend's 12 year old Australian Shepherd passed away this week, I knew that I wanted to create something special for her.  I was able to get some great pictures and creating I went!  Here is the best news:  it only took me one evening to create this Memory Display Stand.  I was pretty rusty in the beginning but once I got going, the creativity starting flowing and I was loving every minute of it (you can probably even tell which ones I did first!).  I mainly used Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic line but added some Sugar Chic and No Limits Banner Delights. I also used Color Shine here and there. 

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment.  If you have done a Memory Display Stand, I would love to see pictures of it.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 








2 comments: