Thursday, February 21, 2013

Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic and Color Shine products 25% to 40% off!

That's right!  While supplies last, I am offering a 25% discount on all of Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic products and Color Shine. Wait. There is one exception.  One pretty great exception.  I am taking 40% off on the Vintage Chic Memory Files.  Consider this my version of a  Michael's coupon only here you can buy as many packs of the Memory Files as your little heart desires at 40% off and no need for a coupon.  Why?  With the new Maggie Holmes products I have on stock (which are oh so sweet and perfect for Spring so don't forget to check those out as I am still offering 10% off) and getting ready for all of Heidi's new lines arriving in March, I need more space!  You would cry me a river if you saw my studio with all the piles of products everywhere.  The prices below each item are regular prices.  Please email me at katemorrow1515@gmail.com with your order. Happy Shopping!!!

 P.S.  There is one item I have for sale that isn't from the Vintage Chic line.  Can you figure out which item?  First one to comment which item that is will receive a prize!  I will be adding more items for sale so check back frequently so you don't miss out! 

12x12 Paper Pack $19.99

Paper Banners $2.99

Mini Tags $3.99

Vintage Chic Notes/Journal Cards $4.49

Vintage Chic Buzz Words $4.99

Vintage Chic Letter Epoxy Stickers $4.99

Vintage Chic Black and White Buzz Words Epoxy Stickers $4.99

Vintage Chic Black & White Letter Epoxy Stickers $4.99

Chipboard Memory Files $5.49
Vintage Chic File Tab Stickers $3.99

Vintage Chic Memory Files $6.99

Mini File Tab Stickers $3.99
Fotosleeve Mini Book $5.99
 
Sentiment Stickers $3.49

Definition Stickers $3.99

Flower Trimmings $4.99

Sunshine Trimmings $3.99
  
Fotostack V. 2 $4.49


Memory Display Stand $13.99


Each bottle of Color Shine is regularly $5.99.  I do not have Tinsel, Gold Lame or Amethyst

















Thanks again for looking and I hope to hear from you at katemorrow1515@gmail.com!!!

5 comments:

  1. is the product not part of the vintage chic line the sunshine trimmings and the flower trimmings? you are really making it hard ot be a good girl, Kathryn! :-) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check out more of your blog and shop. I'm from Manitoba Canada, and it's always nice to discover another sister in Christ who enjoys this scrappy hobby as much as I. Have a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun. I havent been able to try heidi's products since she relaunched. This would be a blessing. Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! It's nice to know there are other believers who love to scrap!! Be blessed & have an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to make my first order and I can't wait to play with all my Goodies and Make something Pretty!!
    I Love you Blog and so happy to have a awesome new Friend!!

    ReplyDelete