Saturday, November 10, 2012

City Sidewalks and Snow Day by Pink Paislee for sale! Great Christmas paper for cards and scrapbooking.

 The holidays are just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited!  I think people fall into two categories regarding celebrating Christmas:  the before Thanksgiving celebrators and the after Thanksgiving celebrators. I happen to be the before Thanksgiving celebrator (is that even a word...celebrator?...sounds good to me!).  We put up our Christmas tree, decorate the house and listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving.  I don't think it takes away from Thanksgiving at all as I embrace the thankfullness of Thanksgiving with a red and green decorated home!

On that note, last month I purchased some of the City Sidewalks items from Pink Paislee and fell in love with them.  I decided they were too cute not to share so I have added them to what I sell and have even put them on sale!  Check out the adorable card by Jennifer Evans on Heidi Swapp's blog using the City Sidewalks line.  It is so sweet!  You will love this festive line.  Plus, I have added three other embellishments from Pink Paislee's Snow Day line that coordinate with the City Sidewalks line.  The blues are a bit different but when you put the dimensional snowman stickers with the glitter snowflakes on a piece of the red snowflake Santa's Workshop paper...Wow...so cute!

Please email me at katemorrow1515@gmail.com with your order.  Don't forget I have the entire collection of Heidi's Vintage Chic line along with every color of Color Shine.  Plus, I have several kits left of her No Limits and Sugar Chic lines.  For these kits, check out my previous posts.  Thanks and make it a great day!


City Sidewalks Paper Special Delivery .75 per sheet
City Sidewalks Paper Santa's Workshop .75 per sheet

City Sidewalks Paper Park Place .75 per sheet


City Sidewalks Candy Shoppe Paper .75 per sheet

City Sidewalks Snowflakes Glitter Chipboard Stickers $4.75
City Sidewalks Parcel Tags $3.75


City Sidewalks Ephemera $4.75

City Sidewalks Paper Garland $3.75

Snow Day Ephemera $4.75

Snow Day Dimensional Stickers $3.75

Snow Day Wood Shapes $4.75


No comments:

Post a Comment