Thursday, November 29, 2012

Heidi Swapp Color Shine Color Magic Tag and Pink Paislee Mistable Tag using some Vintage Chic

Hello and Happy Thursday!  December is almost here and I am gearing up for the hustle and bustle.  I have been spending lots of time with my kids as they had off of school the entire week before Thanksgiving.  We did the annual Black Friday shopping but started Thursday night around 8:00 p.m. and ended at 5:00 a.m. Friday morning. Each year it takes me a little longer to recover from those all nighters but I wouldn't change it for the world.  My kids and I have such a blast!  It isn't really about the deals, but about spending time together, enjoying Starbucks at 11:00 p.m. and watching all the other people around us.

I haven't had much time to create so it was nice to sit down for a few minutes and make these tags.  With every Heidi Swapp or Pink Paislee order I send out, I include a handmade tag.  I think great customer service doesn't happen much these days, so my goal is to make each of my customers feel like they matter, which they do! 
I love using Heidi Swapp's Color Shine because it is so versitile.  On the first tag I used both Mint Green and Amethyst.  You can see that I used it on the Color Magic paper, the seam binding, the measuring tape ribbon, the star, the banner delight and the clothespin.


The photo didn't turn out so well on the second tag so I apologize for that.  I used Tropicana Teal on Pink Paislee's Mistables paper, the small rectangular chipboard, the seam binding and the bottom layer of the flower.  I used the Vintage Chic buzz word "fun" on the tag and the Vintage Chic Sentiment Sticker "Never Give Up" on the chipboard tag.   


Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at this week's creations.  I am working on a fun project using Heidi's Memory Display Stand that I will be showing off soon.  Have a fabulous weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment