Friday, November 30, 2012

Heidi Swapp's Memory Display Stand


     I absolutely, positively love Heidi's Memory Display Stand.  There are so many different ways you can use one.  Heidi demonstrated on her show "Create to Remember" on My Craft Channel how to incorporate a calendar on it (and even gave a free printable!).  The link:  http://www.mycraftchannel.com/Shows/Create-to-Remember-with-Heidi-Swapp/Create-to-Remember-Memory-Display-Stand/

     I have had my Memory Display Stand sitting on my work table since the day I purchased it.  I kept it "empty" for quite some time because I think it is beautiful the way it is.  Then I received some unusual pieces of jewelry so I put those on it. 


Yesterday on Instagram, Heidi mentioned this "I am preparing for 12 days of Christmas freebies on my blog! You might want to get yourself a Memory Display Stand."  Wow! I love freebies and can't wait to see what she will give us to use with this beautiful stand.  Do you have your Memory Display Stand?  If not, email me to purchase one for only $13.99.  Remember to check out my website at www.whimseygirl.com to see everything else I sell.  Thanks and have a great weekend!!



1 comment: