Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Kits for sale

Hello and Happy Thursday!  In preparation for selling Heidi Swapp's new Vintage Chic line, I am clearing my inventory of Pink Paislee's Vintage Vogue line.  I have put together an awesome kit at a great price.
I love freebies and surprises so I also add either a Pink Paislee or Heidi Swapp scrapbook item or two or three or more depending on how much you purchase to every order.  Please email me at KateMorrow1515@gmail.com  if you would like to purchase one or more of these kits as they make great gifts. Happy Scrapping!!

This kit includes:  6 sheets of 12 x 12 double-sided cardstock paper, chipboard pops, paper rosettes, tin tiles, brads, buttons, ribbon trim 

Kit price:  $28.99 (plus shipping)









No comments:

Post a Comment